Tai Chi Class
Tai Chi is universally recognized as safe and effective exercise, suitable for every people. When you keep practicing regulary, you will improve your physical fitness, keep you healthy, clear and relax your mind. Members who like Tai Chi are welcome to participate.
(Welcome to join us. Membership is free)
- Tuition: Free **
- Time: Every Saturday, from 9 am to 10 am
- Venue: Toronto General Hospital, 585 University Avenue, Room 450A, 1st Floor
- Masters: David Cheung / Henry Choi
- Teaching: Wu Style Tai Chi
Email to : email@example.com
Call: 647-847-1572 (please leave a message for reply)
**Due to the precious resources of instructors and venues, we hope that participants will not skip classes. Therefore, we implement “Deposit deduction for absence” policy.
The details are as follows:
- Every semester has ten lessons.
- At the beginning of the semester, a deposit of $50 is paid to the instructor.
- For every class skipped, a $5 deposit will be deducted.
- At the end of each semester, the deposit, minus the deductions, will be refunded.
- If you withdraw during the semester, the deposit, minus the deductions, will also be refunded.
- All the deductions will be donated to the Chinese Hepatitis B Peer Support Group.
**Please wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes.
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, our classes are suspended. Please pay attention to our information update。